To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have temporarily changed how we are serving our community. Normal operations, including membership activities and most programs, are temporarily suspended. Our Kroc Center team continues to support emergency disaster services by feeding homeless individuals, providing nutritious meals to our youth, distributing grocery bags through our pantry, offering virtual programming and serving as a Community Hub for our children.
FOR THE FASTEST ALERTS & KROC CENTER ANNOUNCEMENTS, PLEASE TEXT KROCSF TO 555-888.
Please click here for the Kroc Center's Health and Safety Update.
The Salvation Army is dedicated to keeping children and vulnerable adults safe from physical, emotional and sexual harm. We refer to our safety efforts as "Protecting The Mission."
Protecting The Mission guidelines ensure The Kroc Corps Community Center emphasizes safety in the following ways:
• Salvation Army personnel (Officers, employees and volunteers) are trained in child abuse prevention and are mandated reporters of suspected child/vulnerable adult abuse.
• Salvation Army personnel undergo criminal background checks.
• Adults accessing the facility may be screened against public sexual offender registry.
• The Kroc Center maintains video surveillance of the facility 24 hours a day.
• Instructors are trained in appropriate interactions with Kroc members to enhance learning by creating a safe and inviting environment.
• Programs involving children are closely monitored to ensure adequate supervision and safe interactions between Kroc personnel and children.
• In order to promote a safe and secure environment, The Salvation Army Kroc Center has placed video cameras in various locations. As part of our commitment to the safety of children and vulnerable persons, The Salvation Army Kroc Center reserves the right to consult public sources to determine whether any member or guest of any member poses an unreasonable risk of harm to its patrons, staff, or visitors.
• The Kroc Center constantly adapts and enhances safety protocols to adjust to needs.
Members and guests are encouraged to report suspicious behavior. Forms for anonymous reporting, called Confidential Notices of Concern, are available at the Welcome Desk.
The Salvation Army Kroc Center reserves the right to remove from the facility and terminate the membership of any member who fails to comply with any posted rules and regulation or otherwise breaches the Code of Conduct, in which case member will not be entitled to a refund of dues.
THE SALVATION ARMY
RAY & JOAN KROC CORPS COMMUNITY CENTER
SEND US A NOTE