To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have temporarily changed how we are serving our community. Normal operations, including membership activities and programs, are temporarily suspended. Our Kroc Center team continues to support emergency disaster services by feeding homeless individuals, providing nutritious meals to our youth, distributing grocery bags through our pantry, and offering virtual programming for our children.
FOR THE FASTEST ALERTS & KROC CENTER ANNOUNCEMENTS, PLEASE TEXT KROCSF TO 555-888.
Please click here for the Kroc Center's Health and Safety Update.
In order to facilitate positive life experiences while at The Kroc Center, mutual respect between members, guests, and staff is required at all times. Failure to observe these policies will result in disciplinary action and/or termination of membership privileges. Center personnel have the right to refuse service to anyone deemed disruptive or abusive. In the event of dismissal from the Kroc Center, NO REFUND of membership dues or daily fees will be provided. Police will be notified of any criminal activity on Kroc property.
1. A valid membership card or payment of day pass fee is required for admittance. Members entering the Kroc Center must check in at the Welcome Desk by scanning in their Kroc membership card each time. There is a $5 fee to replace a lost membership card.
2. Non-members paying a daily use fee must present a photo ID and complete a day pass registration form. (Non-members returning to the Kroc Center within 2 months of the initial visit will remain in our system and can renew a day pass without completing a new form.)
3. Unless enrolled in a program, children under the age of 11 must be accompanied by an adult (18 years and over) during all activities. If enrolled in a program, children under 11 must be signed in & out by an authorized parent or guardian. Children over the age of 5 must use gender-appropriate restrooms and locker rooms.
4. Respect other members and guests by not using profanity, and not allowing any form of physical, verbal, or emotional abuse to occur (including all forms of bullying.) Report any suspicious or inappropriate behavior to a staff member immediately.
5. Respect Kroc Center staff by complying with staff directions.
6. Participants must be 16 years old or over to use the Fitness Area or to partake in Group Exercise classes. Youth from the ages of 13 to 15 years old may use the Fitness Area or attend Group Exercise classes only when accompanied by a parent/legal guardian, or participating in a Kroc Center class or program; youth under 13 years old are not allowed in the Fitness Area unless participating in a Kroc Center class or program.
7. Public access is intended for inclusive recreational use; any external personal or group training/coaching is prohibited. Contact the Marketing & Sales Manager at (415) 345-3407 for specific group requests.
8. Shirt and shoes must be worn in all areas outside of the locker rooms.
9. Proper workout attire is required in Fitness Center (no street shoes, sandals, boots, or jeans).
10. Only non-marking soft-sole shoes are allowed on the Gym and Dance Studio floors.
11. Any clothing, including logos or messages on apparel, must be acceptable in a family setting. Gang-related attire is not allowed in the facility. No hoods or masks may be worn indoors.
12. Proper hygiene is expected from every member for sanitary reasons and other members' convenience in the Kroc Center.
13. Large bags, luggage, and carts are not allowed inside the facility.
14. Bicycles, roller blades, and scooters are not allowed inside the facility.
15. With the exception of service animals, pets of any kind are not allowed in the Kroc Center.
16. Video and photo recording with any devices is not allowed at the Kroc Center without prior written approval from Kroc Center administrator and the agreement of Kroc Center members and guests.
17. No smoking and/or smokeless tobacco use is allowed anywhere in the facility, courtyard, garage, or balconies. Smoking sections are located outside on either side of the building. No smoking is allowed within 25 feet of front of Kroc Center building. (San Francisco City Ordinance)
18. Alcoholic beverages and illegal drugs are prohibited in the Kroc Center.
19. Kroc Center phones are for business use only. Pay phones are available for calls.
20. Kroc Center power outlets many not be used to plug in any personal electronic devices or to charge cell phones.
21. There is zero tolerance for fighting at the Kroc Center. Any physical violence will result in an immediate minimum 3-month suspension without reimbursement of current fees paid.
22. Weapons of any kind are not permitted on the premises, with the exception of on-duty or on-call law enforcement officials, whose weapon(s) must on their person at all times.
23. The Kroc Center reserves the right to terminate membership in response to any immoral or illegal activity by a member.
24. Additional rules are posted in the Computer Lab, Fitness Center, Game Room, Gymnasium, and Library.
THE SALVATION ARMY
RAY & JOAN KROC CORPS COMMUNITY CENTER
SEND US A NOTE